Here are over 50 recipes that I love and I think you will too:
I LOVE food
and I LOVE hearts
I’m not the only one who thinks about food all the time, am I
I wanted to share with you all the things, that are inspired by LOVE
heats, pink, red and the foods I know will become your favorite.
For instance, did you know I LOVE lemon
and have lots of pretty lemony recipes and some are even in hearts!
No better way to say, “I love you” then a great baked item, and if it’s heart-shaped they are sure to know how much you’re thinking of them.
There are many items on this great list to choose from…
take a look below!
- Lemon Scone Recipe
- Lemon Heart Shaped Scones with Lemon Curd
- Lemon Poppy Cookies
- Glazed Lemon Cookies
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie with Lemon Buttercream Frosting
- Lemon Italian Cookies with Lemon Glaze Icing
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Italian Buttercream Frosting
- Lemon Waffle Cookies
- Lemon Sprinkle Cookies and Lemon Glaze Icing
- Lemon Shortbread with Lemon Curd
- Triple Lemon Cake
- Lemon Meringue Ice Cream (no ice cream maker needed)
- Strawberry Lemonade Scones
- Blueberry Basil Lemonade (wait until you see the beautiful color this is)
- Mini Lemon Basil Bundt Cake
- Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Lavender Lemonade
- Lemon Syrup and a whole list of uses!
Other great recipes to try:
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Coffee Syrup – this is one yummy thing to have in your fridge!
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Heart Shaped Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Italian Cut Out Cookie Recipe (less sweet than sugar cookies)
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Mini Heart Shaped Hand Pies
- HOT FUDGE SAUCE-OMG I think I shouted that it’s so yummy and only takes minutes to make and you can use it so many ways!
Peanut Butter Lovers will LOVE these:
- Peanut Butter Cut out Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake
- PBJ Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Glazed Banana bread
- Cute and Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- S’more Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Pretzels
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Coconut Snack Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- AND one for your puppy… Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Cookies along with a great list of my top 10 things to have if you have a dog.
LOTS OF HEARTS HERE:
- Chocolate Cannoli Cones
- Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Cut Out Cookies
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Scones
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Heart
- Oreo Scones
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- Chocolate Funnel Cake
- Chocolate Espresso Pudding Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cracker T0ffee
OMG and Chocolate Spaghetti, so creamy and delicious!
FUN- cookies no matter what time of year,
with the cutest little heart
- Valentine Cake with a Surprise Inside
- Cinnamon Frosted Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Raspberry Coconut Scones
- Black Forest Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Chocolate Cake with Cinnamon and Coffee… AMAZING and super easy to decorate!
and a great Malted Milk Cake, so delicious.
Savory Pistachio Heart Shaped Scones
Pistachio Heart Shaped Cookies, Iced and look so pretty!
Easy Toffee Recipe- always a favorite!
a super fun skillet cookie with SPRINKLES!
AND a fun heart-shaped meal too:
Roasted Potatoes and Ham with Caramelized Onion Dip
So it was well over 50
this list is over 70,
that is over 70 yummy recipes that I know you’ll be able to find something on that list to LOVE, I know I do!
Sue/the view from great island says
Thanks Diane, I didn’t know about this, it’s fabulous. I’m going right over to order.
KC Quaretti says
[email protected] says
What a wonderful, generous thing to do!
Cookin' Canuck says
Wonderful idea, Diane. All of your efforts will be very appreciated!
Barbara | Creative Culinary says
What a great idea. Wishing you every success in this endeavor, they are a great org.
Such a great book for a wonderful cause. Can’t wait to see everyone’s recipes 🙂
buy a to your friends with low price
must check dvd to h.264 and check coupon code available and get big save
Geek Squad says
I Loved this amazing dessert, Diane! You’re doing a great work 🙂