Bring on the TACOS… or taco salad for the carb watching people like me!
I’ve loved tacos for as long as I can remember.
There is something so yummy about tacos that I can’t quite put my finger on, it could be the meat, or the toppings, oh the cilantro…
and the cheese,
I love it all.
One of the best things about tacos and taco salad is you can top it with all your favorites no matter what they are!
more great Taco and Mexican inspired recipes:
- Taco Baked Ziti a real comfort food dish that is a crowd pleaser and perfect for making a fun meal to bring to a friend.
- Taco Marinated Chicken fresh and delicious and a staple for easy weeknight meals
- Grilled Apple Cinnamon A La Mode Tacos a fantastic dessert!
- Pollo Asada Marinade for the chicken lover
- Carne Asada Recipe and you can serve it over fries, one of my favs!
- Cilantro Lime Sauce this sauce is a WINNER!
- Taco Seasoning Mix this is a must, no salt, no fillers just great flavor.