I love curry chicken and there is a lot of flexibility when making this dish. You can make it spicy or not, you can serve it as a low carb soup, you can serve it over a serving of rice, or you can add a little bit of rice if you prefer.
You can also enjoy this with shrimp!
I recall the first time I had curry,
it was at a great restaurant and all the food was amazing.
Everything was so tasty and I’ve had many curry dishes since.
I seem to order it more and more and find there are many places near me that serve curry items. That was not the case years ago.
But you are in luck today,
there is no need to go out to get great curry when you can make it at home in 30 minutes!
It’s become one of the most requested dishes here, and I’m happy about that, it’s easy to make and leftovers taste great too!
I will mentions I do love to go out to eat, but between fighting the traffic just around town to get there and the wait, I often now prefer to just simply make my own!
If you’re like me, you’re in luck…
The next 6 options are going to have you put those take-out menus back in the drawer… and they don’t take long to make either!
- Chicken Satay Meatballs – these are amazing and the peanut dipping sauce, YUM!
- Crab Rangoon Dip– a super yummy dip!
- Inside-Out Wonton Soup – so easy and no need to wrap wontons!
- Vermicelli Bowls– these are so customizable the possibilities are endless!
- Hot and Sour Soup – a delicious soup you can make as spicy or nonspicy as you prefer!
- Cali Roll Bowl – no need to know how to roll sushi for this, just pile it all in a bowl and enjoy!
Now if you are going to serve this dish with rice, you’ll find my post on How to cook rice 3 ways HERE, or you can now even buy cooked rice, which is especially convenient if you’re only going to add a small portion and want to save time cooking.