It’s cookie mania over here!
Lots of delicious cookie recipes to bake up and enjoy. There is always time for cookies.
Drop cookies are some of the easiest cookies to make, there are so many varieties here.
Have FUN with baking and make a new-to-you COOKIE!
Drop cookies can be glazed like donuts, have frosted added, sprinkles.
I use cookie scoops to help divey out the dough so all the cookies are evenly shaped.
I line my baking sheets with parchment paper, so the butter doesn’t touch the hot baking sheet and spread too quickly.
I don’t overbake my cookies, I keep a close eye on them and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets, so my kitchen isn’t full of crumbs and the cookies don’t get goofed up!
- Oatmeal Oreo Cookies- if you like Oreos you will LOVE these the Oreos add a delicious creaminess to these oatmeal cookies plus that dark chocolate! Yum!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies- Mint and Chocolate and a fun rainbow edge!
- Banana Maple Oatmeal Cookies- These cookies are everyone’s favorite and that maple glaze is fantastic.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies- these cookies are crunchy and delicious.
- Snowcap Cookies- My favorite snowcaps inside cookies are irresistible.
- Banana Peanut Butter Chip Cookies- this flavor combo is fantastic.
- 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cherry Pie Cookies
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Oatmeal Maple Bacon Cookies
- Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coconut Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Bottoms- these cookies stay piled high, like mountains and I just love that about them.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Cone Cookies-there is always a time for ice cream cookie, just wait until you see what I put in the ice cream cones.
- Chocolate Crumb Cake Cookies- these taste like an amazing chocolate crumb bake and cookie all in one.
- Carrot Cake Cookies- OMG these are so yummy, slather on some whipped cream cheese and gobble them up for a yummy treat.
- M&M Cookies- It’s always a great time for M&M cookies!
- Crispy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies- Pumpkin cookies that aren’t cakey-moist and not amazing… these are cake, they are crispy!!
- Shortbread with Lemon Curd
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vanilla Ice Cream Cone Cookies
- Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies-these are amazing and super-cute too!
- Pecan Pie Cookies- Yes pecan pie in cookie form, always delicious.
- Snickerdoodle Cookies- I just love the cinnamon sugar yumminess in these snickerdoodles.
- Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies- These are sweet and savory and my favorite cookies… really if you know me you know how much I love potato chips.
- Espresso Brownie Cookies- the flavor combo in these is amazing and I love the espresso glaze too.
- Espresso Chocolate Chunk Cookies- kick up cookies with espresso… a coffee lovers dream
- Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- S’more Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Pink Coconut Chocolate chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
And… here are 10 more cookies you won’t want to miss!
- Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Rocky Road Cookies
- Horchata Cookies
- Glazed Almond Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Eggnog Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Chocolate Frosted Glass Bottom Cookies
The possibilities of flavor options are great. I love LorAnn extracts and baking emulsions. There are so many flavors if you’ve never tried any, take a look at their website here. *This is not sponsored, I just really love their products.
I love all your cut out cookies and sometimes I make them, but I really love the easiness of drop cookies and am so glad you posted this!!!! I’m in love.
If you are seeking for the guidelines which can let you to delete bing history automatically and permanently so you can switch to this website.
WOW, there are lots of great recipes here, I can’t wait to try them.
Wow, this is the best list of cookies ever!!! I can’t wait to up my cookie game with these cookies. I’ve made a few of the recipes already and they were great, I think I’ll make banana maple oatmeal cookies next.
I just love this, and can’t wait to make more of your yummy cookie recipes, thanks for making it so easy to find so many all at once!
Thanks for this all great recipe. I love to cook and bake and your recipes are easy to follow and come out great. Next on my list is the espresso chip cookies!
Wonderful cookies, these look amazing