Dinner time will be EASIER with these easy rotisserie recipes! Plenty of ideas for you to be sure you have something new to prepare when you pick up a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from the store, have leftover chicken and so much more.
If you’re looking for faster, easier, super yummy meals…
you are in luck,
this post will help you make all that possible.
The next time you’re in the grocery store be sure to pick up at least one rotisserie chicken, you may want more once you see all these great meals you can make, the time you’ll save and your whole family will be happy you can spend more time with them and have a great meal too!
- Lemon Puttanesca Pasta I just LOVE lemon and this pasta dish is so flavorful
- Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad Adding chicken to this great salad makes it a simple and delicious meal
- Avocado Alfredo Creamy and delicious avocados make a super
- BBQ Chicken Macaroni Salad A fun flavorful pasta salad that will win everyone over
Some of the following meals do not have chicken written into the recipe, but they would be so delicious with chicken I just had to include them.
Rotisserie chicken is easy to acquire most grocery stores in the US sell, cooked whole chicken, (Costco sells rotisserie chicken that is cooked and removed from the bone, that works great too) just remove the chicken from the bone, then add some of it (a cup or two more or less depending on preference and how many people you’ll be serving) cut up into the recipe.
- Cordon Bleu Baked Ziti Oh this cheesy dish will be on must make list often it’s so flavorful
- Low Carb Pizza Crust Top this protein-packed pizza with all your favorite toppings
- Mexican Rice Fill this dish with chicken add some corn, beans, and more cilantro and enjoy this as a one dish meal
- Greek Chicken Salad with Greek Tomato Salad Dressing Homemade tomato dressing is so flavorful and simple to make and puts this salad over the top delicious
- Thai Peanut Noodles Enjoy this dish hot or cold, it’s a must to keep in the fridge for busy weeks that you need a grab and go food
- Chicken Baked Ziti this is also great with artichoke hearts and pickled jalapeños added
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti A fun twist on buffalo wings that can be enjoyed as a whole meal
- Italian White Bean Soup A scrumptious soup you can enjoy year round
- Pasta Primavera Using seasonal vegetables will keep this dish new and exciting all year
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta I can’t stress enough how FAST this dish will disappear, it’s delicious and teenagers go CRAZY for it.
- Mushroom Baked Ziti This is specifically for the mushroom and wine lover!
- Italian Zucchini baked Ziti So flavorful a true year-round favorite
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup An all time favorite soup, if you’ve never had lemon soup, you’re missing out!
- Green Chicken Chili An easy meal that can be made in 30 minutes or in a slow cooker!
- Vermicelli Bowls a truly versatile meal that everyone will enjoy easily customizable to everyone tastes
- Lemon Risotto is so delicious!
- Chicken Enchiladas in Green Sauce a family favorite here, and it’s great when you want a one-dish meal to serve to guests. Break out the Margaritas and have fun!
Try my Peach Margarita Recipe or maybe Pineapple Margaritas are more to your liking.
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza this is a favorite on Friday nights and sure costs a TON less than take-out.
- Chicken and Dumplings this is always a favorite.
- BBQ Chicken Macaroni Salad Even kids love this “salad” it’s super fun to bring to a BBQ!
- Lo Mein this is a frequent item on our menu, I make it often. You can use shredded chicken, ground pork, shrimp you name it it’s delicious.
- Green Chicken Chile Dip a fun appetizer or snack with chips or you can slather it on some toasted rolls.
- Quick Chicken Pot Pie An all time favorite made easy!
- Turkey and stuffing waffles with chicken. Slather on some cranberry sauce and you have a whole holiday meal in every bite, well… sorta!
- Thai Curry Chicken – Scrumptious is the best description of this dish!
- Chicken Sausage Fried Rice – Use only chicken or add some sausage and this will be a winner either way
- One Pot Chicken Soup – the fastest way to make soup at home by adding cooked chicken to this recipe especially great when you’re not feeling well and want to eat in a hurry
- Chicken Lasagna – a delicious creamy chicken sauce makes this lasagna so yummy
Time to get out your list and add some of these to it, you’re bound to find some new favorites!
AND if you like GRAVY you are in luck:
You can easily make 6 cups or more of delicious gravy. After you debone the chicken take any skin, bones, or scraps and boil them in a large saucepan with about 6 cups of water or more. Boil over medium heat for 15 minutes. Add in some chicken bouillon or chicken flavor. Strain off the liquid and reserve it, throw away all the bones/scraps. Then make your gravy or sauce. HERE is my recipe for making GRAVY and HERE is my recipe for making a sauce. Either will work well.