If you like Greek Salads, you will LOVE this. It’s easy to make and out of this world delicious!
This Greek Chicken Salad with Greek Tomato Dressing is not only a great salad, it’s an amazing meal!
There is nothing better than bright vibrant colors in this salad.
This salad is perfect for lunch or dinner, it’s full of all the deliciousness.
I will say Kalamata Olives and Feta Cheese are a must…but really there are no items here to skimp on when making this, you’ll want it all.
I love the crunchy tangy flavors in a Greek Salad, and I made the dressing extra special. The dressing puts this salad into the over the top delicious category!
In only minutes you can have this gorgeous salad ready for company, a perfect dinner for any summer night.
Did I mention there was NO cooking involved here. That’s right!
Take a look and see how…
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced or 3 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- In a blender combine lemon juice, vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
- Begin blending and drizzle in olive oil, it will emulsify and the dressing will become creamy.
Now for the salad…
Displaying a salad all chopped up on a platter makes a beautiful presentation and is great when you will be having guest and want to fancy things up!
It’s also a great way to make the salad ahead of time. Without blending it to far ahead of serving time the flavors taste great.
It’s so great to have a go to meal that requires no cooking, don’t you agree?
Foster Farms® Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips are fully cooked, which makes them perfect for getting meals ready fast. Having protein cooked and ready to go in meals helps my whole family eat well. There are no steroids or hormones in Foster Farms Chicken.
Someone is always running out the door, so having a couple packages of these grilled chicken breast strips is a sure fire way to have them eating the foods I prefer.
- 1-2 heads Green Leaf Lettuce cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 package Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Strips
- 1/2 -3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 oz)
- 1/4-1/2 cup diced read onion
- 1 english cucumber cut into slices and then quartered
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes sliced in quarters lengthwise
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata Olives
- 14 cup drained pepperoncini peppers
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano to garnish chicken
- Arrange lettuce on platter
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieced and toss chicken in 1/4 cup Greek Tomato Dressing (recipe in this post)
- Add fresh oregano to chicken
- Arrange salad with all the items placed in piles over the lettuce
- Place platter in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve dressing on the side, or toss the salad with dressing just before serving.
Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips makes getting a meal on the table super easy, it’s already fully cooked and ready to serve. Just think of all those recipes you see calling for cooked chicken you can use them in.
One of the best things you can do when making quick easy short cut meals is to add some fresh herbs. You won’t believe how wonderful the flavors can be. Basil, Mint, Cilantro, and Oregano are my favorites.
Don’t forget to SHARE this post!
This Greek Chicken Salad with Greek Tomato Dressing is sponsored by FosterFarms® Grilled Chicken Strips. All opinions are my own.
That dressing… oh wow. It sounds dangerous, like sit down with a bag of carrots and eat them all one dip at a time dangerous. Totally dig it! And this salad too.
Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness says
I am such a fan of easy meals with BIG flavor, and this chicken salads sound like just that! Greek anything is my favorite, so I think I just found lunch! Pinned!
Tricia @ Saving room for dessert says
I love fresh bright flavors – this sounds perfect! It is also beautiful 🙂 Thanks Diane!
Sandy @ RE says
Would love this for dinner tonight. Looks so cool and fresh and delicious!
Beautiful presentation for a salad! I love meals with no cooking and lots of flavor for the summer. My family would love this
Stephanie @ Plain Chicken says
We are huge Greek food fans. This looks SO delicious! Cannot wait to try it!
Jennifer @ Seasons and Suppers says
Beautiful salad! I love using pre-cooked chicken for a quick summer salad, so can’t wait to try this one. The dressing sounds delicious, too!
Can’t go wrong with a refreshing Greek chicken salad in summer!
Cookin Canuck says
That dressing sounds amazing! I am a sucker for a really good Greek salad, and I love that you added chicken to make this a full meal.
Was so excited about the recipe and followed it exactly. Unfortunately, even with my vitamix, it never emulsified…was total water. Had a very good flavor, but I don’t really care for water on my salad. What did I do wrong?
Making salad dressings, sauces, mayo are similar. As the ingredients mix the oil combines as the acidic ingredients combine the sauce thickens. tips to make it thick, pour the oil slow, or use an immersion blender. have patients, try adding a little more oil. Getting the hang of it can take a couple of tries, If you’re making small batch items, a vitamix may be too large and not have enough depth of ingredients to mix properly. Try an immersion blender, small blender like a bullit drink blender. Without more info it’s hard to say what was the problem. Try a different oil, I use a light olive oil, avocado oil or vegetable oil.