Who’s ready for some fun summer recipes including fresh fruit, grilling, party recipes, easy drinks as well as delicious desserts.
I have some fun lined up for you!
With everything from soup to salads, desserts and so much more.
- Red White and Blue Cake
- Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Feta Basil Balsamic Pasta Salad
- Cherry margaritas
- Roasted Beet Hummus
Summer Appetizers and Snacks
- Roast Beef Stackers- simple and filling with great flavors
- Caprese with Balsamic Aioli- this is so fun and great to bring to a party
- Salad Dippers- easy and the perfect party and summer salad served individually
- Proscuitto and Cantaloupe a fun snack to make year-round
There are so many reasons to buy fresh fruit and I have lots of yummy recipes to put them in:
There are many great sides for summer to make:
Side Dishes you’ll make again and again!
Fun salads and easy no bake desserts
- Salads- a great option for not cooking or minimal cooking usually the protein.
- avocado caprese salad adding avocado is fabulous
- grilled chicken caprese salad so filling and yummy
- No Bake Cheesecake simple and delicious tasting you won’t miss turning on the oven
- Apple Pie Dip– fun to dip apples into or chips so FUN!
- No Churn Ice Cream (no ice cream maker needed)
- Fun Apple Pie Tacos– so yummy!
Camping… tent, RV, whatever you choose, here are some tips and recipes:
- Camping Recipes– OMG so many yummy recipes
- Shrimp Tacos- so easy to make and delicious
- Carne Asada- tender seasoned beef for all your taco and nacho needs!
- Pollo Asada-Tender Chicken made easy
- Simple Mexican Rice the perfect side dish for the above dishes
- Pico de Gallo- so fresh tasting, it’s great with chips, on tacos, the possibilities are endless
- Restaurant Salsa an all-time favorite
Summer Soups, full of flavor and veggies
- Corn Soup any type of corn will work in this recipe, fresh corn, frozen corn and this is the soup you’ll want to
- Italian White Bean Soup A simple soup with amazing flavor, this is sure to become a new favorite
- Shrimp Chowder OMG so easy and incredibly delicious!
- Cream of Zucchini Soup Cheesy and creamy and oh so yummy!
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup This Greek-inspired soup is always a winner!
- And so many more summer soup recipes here.
FYI if you have pancake mix on hand,…
If you run out of everyday items… this post will help you make them in minutes
And one last thing…
Make your Take Out Favorites at home, everyone will come running to the table with these recipes!