Being popular can be great, in some instances and this is one of those times…
Most Popular Posts from createdby-diane.com
Here is a list of some of my Most Popular Posts over 30 of them…
I’ve been creating recipes and sharing them online since 2009, so there are many many recipes. CHECK out my RECIPE INDEX for more recipes you can search by category or recipe type.
And don’t forget to sign up here for email updates on all new recipes, you can expect a new recipe each week.
I love to cook and bake so there is something for everyone on this expansive list. It’s fun to see what becomes popular.
There are items that are perfect for dinner, and dessert, to help make meal planning easier with a helpful printable to keep you organized, and so much more, even a daily planner printout.
I have lots of tips and tricks to re-creating recipes instead of buying them that taste so delicious like
I didn’t want you to miss seeing any of them! Click on the titles below the photos to view the posts.
I update this post periodically adding popular posts, the photo above shows some NEW items I added.
Oh, there are some really wonderful recipes for you to try!
- Luau Cupcakes- pineapple and coconut and looking so pretty, these are irresistible!
- Oatmeal Cupcakes with Cinnamon Sugar Frosting– Yes, oatmeal in a cupcake and it tastes SO GOOD!
- Prosciutto and Cantaloupe Appetizer-maybe the easiest ever, they are always a huge hit.
- S’more Cupcakes- These are absolutely delicious!
- Mini Pies in Mason Jar Lids-aren’t these just the cutest pies ever
- Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs-these really are the prettiest eggs you’ll ever see
- How to Frost Rose Cupcakes-no baker of cupcakes should be without knowing
this favorite, recipe and how-to including video!
- My favorite Pancake Recipe- no morning should be without perfect pancakes
- Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Potatoes in 5 Minutes–yes only 5 minutes to make this!
- Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Frosting– these are so fun and taste amazing
- Red Velvet Cookies- my favorite cookies any time of years
- How and Why I Cook Chicken for the Week all at Once- this is just ONE way how I get great meals on the table fast, take a look at all the details and recipes.
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites –these are often requested, the flavor combo is outstanding
- Lemon French Toast-I just love lemon and this French toast is wonderful
- How to Prevent Stale Cake- if you have cake, you have to know how to keep it tasting great, that is if there are leftovers!
- How to Ice Cookies without a Piping Bag-if you bake cookies, this is the must-read post for you!
So many recipes to name, so many make the top 10 list each month, and year…
- Creamy Mac and Cheese Recipe here-this creamy mac and cheese is a staple in my house!
- Brownie Cookie Recipe here-brownie… in cookie form… need I say more!
- Baked Ziti Recipe here- a tried and true recipe that is a crowd pleaser and my go-to meal to make for others when delivering dinner for families in need of a thank you, helping hand, sick family member, etc.
Here are some more FAVORITES, you won’t want to miss…
- Oreo Frosting– a cookies and cream lovers dream frosting
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Biscuits – the PERFECT dog treat, easy to make and a TOP 10 list of my favorite things for dogs.
- Cherry Pie Cookies – and other fruit pie options, easy and a great dessert for all occasions
- Vanilla Layer Cake – A great vanilla cake layered with pastry cream filling and topped with berries, no fuss cake!!!
- Red, White, and Blue Deviled Eggs – a really fun appetizer for everyday or parties
- How to roast pumpkin seeds – a super delicious snack!
- How to roast a turkey overnight – this is one of the ALL TIME POPULAR posts on my site! I’ve used this method for years, it’s great.
- Red velvet snowflake cookies – a great sugar cookie recipe that is perfect anytime can be made into any shape to fit any occasion.
- Overnight Oats with Berries- an easy breakfast to make ahead for the whole week!
- Garlic Butter Shrimp- A deliciously tasty dish that will become a favorite.
- PBJ Cupcakes- A sandwich favorite is now in a GREAT cupcake!
- One Pot Chicken Soup- In one pot in 30 minutes this soup tastes like it’s been simmering all day! You can prep it ahead of time and freeze it for easy meals when you’re not feeling well!
- Vanilla Cupcakes filled with Pastry Cream – A vanilla lovers dream!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – irresistible flavor in these cookies, a definite must make.
- Margarita Cupcakes – a really fun flavor that tastes great and is a crowd pleaser
- NO-Bake Cake for Cats and Dogs – celebrate your pets birthday with this easy no bake treat!
These are just some of the 1000+ recipes you’ll find here at Created by Diane, take a look here to locate the recipe index to find more recipes.
LOTS of info on baking cookies here:
- cookie tips guide
- how to bake perfect cookies
- Easy Cut-Out Cookies
- Cookie Dough Recipe that holds its shape
- Soft Sugar Cookies and Frosting
- How to ice cookies with a piping bag
- Brush on glaze icing
- resources, recipes, items, and instructions for baking perfect cookies
- royal icing recipe
Please enjoy this recipe and click here to sign up for email updates to receive recipes in your inbox.