I just love appetizers and often make them when I have friends stop by or for something to enjoy on the weekends.
- Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs-these are not only pretty they are delicious
- Crispy Baked French Fries- I could eat these every day!
- Carne Asada Fries- this is a winner through and through
- Avocado Caprese-super simple and enjoyed by all.
- Stuffed Jalapeno Bread with Bacon-one of my all time favorites.
- Avocado Chipotle Egg Rolls-these are so delicious.
- Deviled Egg Dip-for the egg lover.
- Balsamic Cheese Dip- balsamic and cheese a winning combo!
Sometimes I make them for dinner during the week, I’m funny that way.
Appetizers and snacks are something that are hard to pass by without partaking in.
I find them irresistible, it doesn’t matter if it’s a finger food, dip, or if I need a plate and fork to eat it.
There are so many flavor options here, I don’t prefer to go out to eat as often as I used to. I am often so disappointed in the food, I end up saying I could have made something better.
Now you can too! Serve up some of these and here RAVE Reviews!
- How to make hummus- easy hummus recipes you’ll make again and again.
- Crab Rangoon Dip- this recipe tastes fantastic
- Roast Beef Stackers- a go-to snack
- Salad Dippers-these are perfect for dinner parties!
- Raspberry and Lime Shrimp Ceviche- a really delicious flavor combo
- Salmon Egg Rolls- rich and creamy salmon egg rolls
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs- this goes from appetizer to dinner with a side of pasta easily
- Easy Empanadas- one lb of ground chicken, beef, or pork you choose.
- Guinness and Mustard Cheese Dip-this is one amazing cheese dip
- Cornbread Tamale Bites- these are so fun and are super tasty too
- Antipasto- mini antipasto appetizer perfect for snacking and parties
- Apple Pie Dip-a sweet dip you’ll love with apples or chips
- Goat Cheese and Bacon Guacamole-one super tasty guacamole recipe.
- Garlic Butter Shrimp- these are hard to keep your hands off of!
- Thai Peanut Dip- a super flavorful dip you’ll love
- Fried Spinach Ravioli with Feta and Basil Dip- fry up some refrigerated ravioli and mix up the feta dip to enjoy with them
- Ahi Poke- super delicious and easy
- Spicy Beefy Meatballs with Onion Gravy- grab some forks as soon as this hits the counter you’ll want to dig in.
- Grilled Apricots Stuffed with Honey Ricotta- a sweet and savory recipe that does not fail to impress.
- White Bean Hummus- a silky smooth hummus that has great flavor
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs- amazing, that is exactly what these are!
- Skillet Jalapeno Popper Dip with Bacon- skillet dip that is a true hero recipe
- Caprese Crostini- a recipe I make again and again!
- Restaurant Style Salsa- a no-brainer to make!
- Smoked Salmon Mousse- a fun appetizer that is super easy to make
- Texas Egg Rolls- these are always a huge hit!
- Chicken Meatballs with Plum Sauce- a flavor combo you’ll really enjoy.
That is 35 appetizers and below you’ll find 10 more!
Please feel free to PIN this, share on Facebook or send it to someone you know will like it.