Strawberries are not only sweet, pretty and delicious they are great in so many recipes, here are some of my favorites.
Fruit-based recipes are so delicious!
The sweeter the fruit the better the recipes will taste.
Strawberry stands are popping up all over here in Southern California, and I went strawberry picking a couple weeks ago, and the strawberries taste AMAZING! I love that strawberries are available year-round in most stores, but when they are in season nearby that really taste so much better.
But nothing will stop me from enjoying strawberry desserts and other recipes.
- Strawberry Smoothie– delicious and so pretty!
- Strawberry Margarita Pie- this is the BEST frozen dessert that is always enjoyed by all!
- 1 Hour Strawberry Shortcake- I just LOVE this fast recipe, perfect for last-minute entertaining.
- Overnight Oats with Berries= make-ahead breakfast that will have you enjoying them in lots of flavors!
- Strawberry Lime Jalapeno Pasta Salad- a fun pasta salad with great flavor
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Scones– Chocolate and strawberry together is a perfect combo!
- Strawberry Lemonade Scones – a delicious flavor combo in a fun baked treat
- Mini Strawberry Cream Pies- mini pies are ALWAYS a great idea
- Avocado Strawberry Margaritas- you won’t believe how rich and creamy this margarita is!
keep scrolling for more recipes…
- Dessert Pizza-feed a crowd with this fun dessert
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding- a great treat to enjoy any time!
- Breakfast Smoothie bowl – enjoy your smoothie with a spoon and fill the bowl with lots of delicious toppings!
- Mocha Strawberry Smoothie – get your caffeine fix in this super easy and fun smoothie.
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes– These are so fun and fresh tasting!
- Chocolate Strawberry no-bake Mini Cheesecakes – I just love these with the Oreo crust, they are irresistible!
- Strawberry Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips – banana bread gets a fruity mix up with this recipe.
- Banana Split Cake – I made this cake in 1 hour, it tastes fantastic and is full of flavor that everyone will love, give it a try, (no skill needed to decorate, just pour on the hot fudge!)
- Strawberry Cut Out Cookies with Chocolate Icing – These don’t have real strawberries in them, but they taste amazing with strawberry extract! I just love how pretty in PINK they are too.
If you want to look at more ROUND-UP POSTS take a look at these:
- Banana Recipes
- Peanut Butter Recipes
- Easy meals to feed a crowd
- Drop Cookies
- Appetizer Recipes
- Chicken Recipes for Dinner
- Chocolate Recipes
These strawberries look so good, I love strawberries. I’ll be making this soon!