With large holiday meals often comes leftover, or maybe you’re planning on cooking once and having lots of meals ready to eat for days after. I’m sharing some great leftover recipes you won’t want to miss.
Some people love leftovers, some people don’t.
No matter what side of the fence you’re on, chances are around the holidays there will be leftovers, and if you love leftovers make extra so you can enjoy these. If you don’t like typical leftovers of eating the same items heated up night after night, maybe you’ll find a new favorite.
So many options:
|Ham Fried Rice
|Green Chili – this never disappoints!
|Cheesy Potato Cakes
|Cranberry Brie Bites
If you’re looking for recipes to make the ham, turkey, potatoes, stuffing, or cranberry sauce check these out:
- Ham- Glazed Ham in the oven or Instant Pot
- Turkey- Overnight Turkey, Spatchcock Turkey (quick)
- Potatoes- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes,
- Potatoes- Instant pot Mashed Potatoes
- Stuffing- French Bread Stuffing
- Gravy- Gravy, with dripping or without
- Sweet Potatoes- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Cranberry Sauce- 6 Cranberry Sauce varieties, all great recipes
Maybe you’re looking for more holiday and post-holiday recipes…
how about some delicious Cornbred and Honey Butter.
- Apple Cinnamon No Churn Ice Cream
- Apple Pumpkin Muffins
- Crispy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Funnel Cake
MORE with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Frosted Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin no-churn Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake
Find all my recipes in the Recipe Index