When the heat of the summer fades and the cool crisp air is rolling in, let the Fall baking continue…
I know fall begins in September, and the weather starts cooling off, but where I live it really starts to cool down once November hits. But no matter when it cools off, Fall baking is all about comforting flavors like cinnamon, pumpkin spice, vanilla, maple, nutmeg, and let’s not forget the nuts, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, and of course the very popular peanut butter.
- Chai Cookies-with the flavors of cardamon, all spice, cinnamon, and clove, these cookies are a real winner!
- Frosted pumpkin-shaped cookies -add in some pumpkin spice or maple extract for more fall flavor
- Crispy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies-these are so delicious!
- Honey Graham Cookies-I just love them half dipped in chocolate!
- icing cookies– colorful fall leaf cookies, along with lots of tips tricks, and recipes.
- Pecan Pie Cookies-these are perfect, not overly sweet like pecan pie can be, and these have a great cookie bottom.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies, super cute 3D pumpkin shaped cookies
- Glazed Cinnamon Cookies- cinnamon sugar at it’s best!
- Marbled Chocolate and pumpkin spice-a delicious flavor combination!
These Apple Pie Cookies are outstanding!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cut Out Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Cut Out Cookies
- Pumpkin spice Cut Out Cookies
- Maple Walnut Cut Out Cookies
- Oatmeal Cut Out Cookies
- Cinnamon Raisin Cut Out Cookies
These cookies include drop cookies and easy options with great flavors.
- easy peanut butter cookies, and cute sandwich cookies
- Oatmeal Maple Bacon Cookies
- Maple Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you’re looking for more ideas for cut-out cookies be sure to check out my Sugar Cookie Post.
Moving into the holidays…
Check out these fun cookies:
- Red Velvet
- Gingerbread Spice
- Fruitcake Cut Out Cookies
- Lemon Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
- Butterscotch Stained Glass Cookies
- Coal Cookies