I love all things shaped like HEARTS and it’s no surprise I make lots of heart-shaped treats, from cookies to scones and a whole lot more.
This post is just full of pretty heart-shaped items,
gorgeous colors and flavors and ready for you to try some new recipes.
There is something for everyone, chocolate, lemon, red velvet,
icing recipes and so much more!!!
-find a new favorite…
- Oreo Scones
- Red Velvet Cookies with Red Velvet Icing
- Chocolate Chip Heart Shaped Cookies
- Strawberry Cookies with Chocolate Icing
- Italian Cookies with Glaze Icing- I LOVE heart cookies, but I guess you’ve already known that. I realized I didn’t share with you the cookies I made for Valentine’s Day….these would be appreciated any day I’m sure. I know I LOVE them. I used my Italian Cookie Recipe and Glaze Icing, click for printable recipes.
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies – a super delicious flavor combo
- Chocolate Cut Out Cookies with icing
- Red Velvet Scones with cream cheese icing
- Lemon Italian Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Peanut Butter filled Cookies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Pies
- Lemon Sprinkle Cookies
- Raspberry Coconut Scones
- Coconut Cookies
- Heart Shaped Hand Pies
- Maple Walnut Cookies
AND there is lots more…. including some savory recipes too.
- Savory Avocado Scones
- Mini Savory Pies with Spinach and Goat Cheese
- Roasted Potatoes and Ham with Carmelized Onion Dip
and don’t miss…