Feast your eyes on all things banana!
I was searching through my recipe index for something the other day and happen to see LOADS of banana recipes, they are scattered about and since it’s an item I pick up every week and sometimes seem to have extra on hand I thought you might too.
Here are some great recipes to use those bananas in!
- Banana Split Cake – this cake is so fantastic, and it’s easy and can be made in about an hour.
- Banana Split Cream Puffs – Aren’t cream puffs just wonderful!
- Banana-Filled Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting -these are so perfect and taste delicious.
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread… be sure to save some icing for the cake and don’t eat it all off a spoon, it’s that irresistible.
- Brown Sugar Banana Nut Oatmeal Muffins – these muffins are the perfect on the go breakfast
- Banana Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce – This is comfort food at its best!
- 2 ingredient banana ice cream – this is such a great treat!
- Pumpkin Pecan Banana Cake – a great snack cake anytimedon’t let all those bananas get all brown on the counter, I have 20 recipes full of bananas to show you…
- Banana Cut Out Cookies with Banana Icing – not only super cute but so delicious.
- Frozen Bananas in a food processor with a little milk added makes instant “banana ice cream” and this is a great way to make a smoothie thick!
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Smoothie – A great smoothie that will change how you look at breakfast!
- Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – isn’t this pretty!
If you LOVE bananas and secretly like banana taffy and things like that, you may want to grab some of this! I just love it, it really adds so much banana flavor!
- Banana Maple Oatmeal Cookies- countless batches of these cookies have been consumed and RAVE reviews always follow!
- Banana Peanut Butter Chip Cookies- peanut butter chips are amazing in these!
- Banana Icing on Banana Walnut Muffins -these are so tasty
- Banana Split Ice Cream (no ice cream maker needed) this is a party on a spoon!
- Banana Cupcakes with Banana Brown Sugar Frosting –this frosting is amazing
- Chocolate Chip Banana Cake – I just LOVE bananas with chocolate
- Banana Oatmeal Bites – bites of yumminess!
- Glazed Banana nut bread – PUT this on your must make list NOW!
- Maple Banana Walnut Cake – You can make this in a bundt or a 13×9 pan and it’s one of my GO-TO recipes!
- Blueberry Banana Chocolate Chip Cake – did you know blueberries are my favorite
- Mini Fruit Pies (including Banana Cream Pie) – I LOVE PIE, that is all that needs to be said about these.
- Oatmeal Cinnamon Banana Cake – a great snack cake with the yumminess of oatmeal and cinnamon.
- Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – The smell of this is AMAZING, and it tastes so great too!
- Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats – you’re puppy will love these.
- Strawberry Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips – I just love strawberry and banana together.
- Maple Banana Walnut Scones – I love scones, and these are full of maple yumminess.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Cake –
- Bananas on toast – make breakfast AMAZING with these quick ideas
- Coconut Banana Cake – OMG give me all the coconut!
NOW – go grab some bananas and whip of some deliciousness in your kitchen!