Change up your morning routine with a delicious Breakfast Smoothie Bowl, this is full of fresh flavors.
Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
Pin this on Pinterest to save it for later!
The prettier breakfast looks, the more I want to eat it!
No straw required for this smoothie, you eat it all up with a spoon.
This smoothie bowl is full of fresh fruit, almonds and coconut and all sorts of yumminess.
You can enjoy this breakfast bowl topped with all your favorites and mine…
like strawberries, blueberries, almonds, coconut, bananas and chia seeds along with some crunchy Kashi Cereal.
The smoothie part is full of Noosa Strawberry Rhubarb Yogurt, Silk Almond Milk, Bananas, blueberries, and strawberries.
I just love the rainbow of flavors and you will too!
Chilling the bowl for the smoothie keeps it really cold, which I like. Try it!
Head on over to your local Ralphs/Kroger Store and take a look at the Natural Section for a great deal with Natures Market Breakfast Promotion.
When you purchase any 3 participating items October 14-27th (Silk, Kashi, Noosa, Simple Truth), you will receive a FREE dozen of Simple Truth Cage Free Eggs. Club card needed.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup Silk Almond Milk
- 1 8oz Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa Yogurt
- coconut (Simple Truth Coconut Shavings)
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- Chia Seeds
- In blender mix banana, blueberries, strawberries, along with almond milk.
- To keep the smoothie thick and chilled, place bowl in the refrigerator or freezer to get it cold.
- If you prefer the smoothie extra thick, add another frozen banana, or protein powder.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.