Pumpkin in all its glory, filled into and piled high into all these yummy recipes!
You’ll find lots of fun pumpkin recipes from breakfast through desserts, and everything in between.
This post is FULL of more than 25 Fall Favorites, so be sure to check them all out, you will be sure to find some new favorites!
Nothing says Fall better than some new pumpkin recipes and this collection also includes some really great pumpkin spice recipes too.
You’ll find my Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe HERE or you can pick up some at the store if you prefer, either way, pumpkin all on its own is not the biggest on flavor, but it certainly does add a great creaminess to so many recipes and it helps keep baked goods from drying out!
And before we get to all the yummy baked items and such, I wanted to remind you of THIS post, it’s so popular this time of year, and if you’re carving up a pumpkin it’s a must, it shows you step-by-step how to make perfectly roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts easy and delicious and one of my favorites!
- Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce a truly delicious sauce.
- Crispy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I just love that these are CRISPY!
- Pumpkin Cake super cute and easy to decorate, this cake is always fun.
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake you won’t believe how SIMPLE this cake is, and the whipped cream frosting is perfect!
- Pumpkin Scones Better than Starbucks! and perfect to make all year long be sure to have a can of pumpkin puree on hand at all times for these.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream my most favorite ice cream flavor since I was a kid!
- Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes garlicky and delicious and full of great flavor!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting These little pumpkins are so cute and the perfect treat to fall parties.
- Pumpkin “Wedding” Cookies these cookies look like little pumpkins, they aren’t overly sweet and need no icing, they are perfect for popping into your mouth all through autumn and beyond!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes Single serve desserts will never go out of style especially when they are this pretty.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Filled Scones these remind me of my favorite cheese filled coffee cake, only better!
- Pumpkin Cannoli Cones a super fun treat that requires only minutes to make and no cooking or baking involved!
- Pumpkin Pancakes the perfect way to begin the day with pumpkin yumminess.
Want MORE PUMPKIN:
- Pumpkin Muffins these are just the perfect Fall item to make and take to work, to a friend or neighbor and have a real-time chat!
- Pumpkin Funnel Cake OMG this is so yummy!
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits don’t let everyone else have all the fun, make these for all your puppy friends!
- Pumpkin Jalapeno Chili great to make for parties, gameday and on Halloween so you can grab a bowl easily while handling all the trick or treaters!
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake an all time favorite and it requires no cooking or baking!
- Pumpkin Dip a great party dip or something fun to have in the fridge to dunk all sorts of things into, this is a must.
- Pumpkin Risotto with bacon so tasty it’ll be devoured.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies these are so flavorful.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cobbler a true Fall must make.
With Fall upon us that only means one thing…. the HOLIDAYS are just around the corner. Here are some posts you won’t want to miss.
and if you love Halloween be sure to check this out:
Fall and Halloween Recipes
Mummy Cookies these are so adorable, I prefer these to the scary things!