more great pumpkin recipes:
- 8 oz cream cheese (1/3 less fat cream cheese can be used)
- 8 oz canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream ( light sour cream can be used)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl with a mixer mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin, sour cream, and powdered sugar along with pumpkin pie spice.
- Chill until cold.
- Dip strawberries, cookies, cake, pretzels, marshmallows, and gingersnaps into this dip. It's delicious.
I've even made this recipe quadrupled and it all gets devoured.