No kitchen should be without pumpkin pie spice, in my opinion of course.
I use it for WAY more than just pumpkin pie.
I used to buy it in the spice aisle,
but when I would run out.
I would just whip up a batch myself and I ended up liking the combination I made.
I use pumpkin pie spice all year long.
I love it in syrup on pancakes, I love it in pancake batter and well let me see…..
and this fun Apple Pie Dip.
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In small bowl mix all spiced together well,
- place in an airtight jar and label it.
- Enjoy using this pumpkin pie spice mix in all your favorite recipes.