As soon as SPRING arrives it’s time for all things bunnies and carrots and that’s not all, you’ll find everything you need for a great Easter celebration.
Spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming and it’s time to celebrate one of the nicest times of the year.
Bunnies…. hippity hopping all over, coloring eggs and enjoying fun bunny treats are what kids and adults alike look forward to this time of year.
Since bunnies like carrots, they NATURALLY go well with all the delicious foods this time of year.
I always think back to Easter as a kid and that included coloring eggs, ham with potatoes and some type of carrot dish and carrot cake for dessert. Sure there were jello salads… I liked this one I happen to find a recipe online for the one that most resembles what my mom made, of course, there was jello salad it was the 70’s after all!
- Carrot Cake Scones – cute and so yummy!
- Bunny Cookies – these are my favorite Easter cookies I make them every year!
- Carrot Bundt Cake – An easy carrot cake that you’ll make over and over, it tastes fantastic
- Easter Pretzel Toffee – A great sweet treat!
- Chocolate Bunny Cookies – so fun and chocolaty!
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Smoothie – when you really want a slice of carrot cake, but you need to improvise and not turn on the oven.
- Cottom Tail Cupcakes – these are so fun!!!
- Orange Glazed Carrots – a great way to serve carrots!
keep scrolling down there are MANY More recipes both sweet and savory!
- Eggs Benedict Enchilada – serve this for brunch or even dinner, you can prepare it ahead of time, it’s so yummy
- Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs – THESE will steal the show!!!
- Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole – these always get DEVOURED, for dinner, holiday meals, breakfast you name it, these are the perfect potatoes to make!
- Maple Bacon Sweet Potatoes – a really delicious side dish and it doesn’t take up space in the oven.
- Roasted Holiday Potatoes – these no only look impressive they taste fantastic.
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – everyone loves this!
- Pomegranate Orange Sauce for Ham – a really great sauce for your holiday ham!
- How to Roast a Turkey Overnight – If you are cooking holiday dinner, this is my GO-TO Method!!!
Here is some PINK Spring Baking Inspiration!
- Peppermint Brownie Cookies with Pink Icing – perfect for your dessert table!
- Fruity Pebbles Cake – you can top this one with jelly beans and candy grass if you want to make it more “Spring” like.
- Pink Coconut Cake– topped with little roses and so DELICIOUS!!!
- Pink Rose Cupcakes – these will look GORGEOUS to celebrate with.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see these recipes!
Sharing this post is appreciated and encouraged. Use the share buttons at the top and bottom of the post, there are many options to all your favorite social media channels and you can also email it to a friend. Print out the recipe to enjoy it on your next kitchen adventure. Please don’t copy and paste the full post, it’s prohibited without written consent from me. Recipes including wording and photographs are Copyright of createdby-diane.com.
Please enjoy this recipe and click here to sign up for email updates to receive recipes in your inbox.