4th of July cupcakes
Happy 4th of July!
I’ve been sharing lots of Red, White and Blue treats this past week or so, and here is one more.
Stars are so cute and I found these cute star sprinkles and just couldn’t wait to put them all over cupcakes.
They are a simple and fun way to decorate cupcakes for July 4th and can be added to any dessert at the last minute.
I’ve seen them in many stores lately, so I hope they are available near you if you need to grab them quick before your Fourth Celebration.
These were red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting. The frosting was piped on with a #809 tip.
I find the easiest way to get sprinkles on the outer edges of cupcakes is to place them in my hand and roll the edge of the cupcakes into them.
Gently pressing the sprinkles into the frosting helps them to stick.
Here is a collection of the Patriotic treats I made this year in case you missed any.
- American Flag Cupcakes
- Cherry Pie Cookies
- Star Cupcakes
- Red, White, and Blue Cupcakes
- Red, white, and Blue Cake
- Pretzel Wreath
More Patriotic Recipes
- Red White and Blue Patriotic Cake – vanilla cake colored buttercream
- 8” round American Flag Cake a simple cake you’ll make again and again
- Patriotic tye dye cake fun and easy to make white cake with colored frosting
- Red White and Blue Patriotic Cake – vanilla cake-colored buttercream
- Cherry Pie Cookies – deep dish vanilla cookies with cherry filling
- Red White and Blue Tart Fruit tart
- Vanilla Layer Cake 2 layer sheet cake with pastry cream, topped with berries
- Patriotic Spritz Cookies butter cookies perfect for celebrating the USA
- American Flag Cupcakes so cute, and easy to decorate
- Frosted Sugar Cookies to look like the US Flag
- Red White and Blue Colored Cake Batter- cupcakes
- Star Cookies with sprinkles in red white and blue and a template for giant cookies
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze perfect to start a patriotic day
- Fruit Squares Cake– apple, blueberry, cherry looks like a flag
- Red White and Blue Spaghetti a fun meal everyone will rave over
- Red White and Blue deviled eggs so fun every celebration needs these
- Red Velvet No Bake Cheesecake pretty, delicious and no oven needed
- Red White and Blue Tie Dye Cookies fun cut out cookies in patriotic colors
- Chocolate Ice Cream Shaped Cookies in cones with patriotic sprinkles