All think PEANUT BUTTER….. that means deliciousness in every bite!
A true staple in the kitchen is a jar of peanut butter,
I certainly have enjoyed my fair share of PBJ sandwiches and have made hundreds of them, now there are so many other recipes to enjoy with peanut butter.
I like many others even enjoy peanut butter right off a spoon,
but today it’s all about the peanut butter recipes, so many options.
From cookies to cakes to ice cream and some easy snacks that don’t require any baking. There are even some savory recipes that are real pleasers. I just love Thai Peanut Sauce, take a look at what I put it on.
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies with easy peanut butter filling
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake this is so delicious and very easy to make
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies these are classic “lunch lady” cookies, big cookies, full of flavor and perfect with a glass of milk or a carton if you’re in school!
- Peanut Butter Waffles A delicious way to start the morning
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Pretzels dipped in Chocolate This is the perfect snack item, salty, sweet and simple to make
- Peanut Butter Cup Cracker Toffee Cute mini peanut butter cups adorn this delicious toffee!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (no ice cream maker) No freezer should be without this deliciousness
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn Cake a really fun cake to make for any occasion or movie night
there are plenty more recipes in this post!
- The BEST Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe peanut butter cut out cookies filled to be extra delicious
- Peanut Butter Pie A real peanut butter loves pie!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Rich in chocolate and peanut butter flavor these are a definite must make cookie
- PBJ Cupcakes a winning flavor combo in a cupcake!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cut Out Cookies cut these into any shape and start celebrating
- Banana Peanut Butter Chip Cookies like a peanut butter and banana sandwich only better
- Glazed Peanut Butter Banana Cake OMG this tastes amazing
- S’more Peanut Butter Bars Brownies topped with toasted marshmallows this is a winner
- Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats don’t leave the pups out of all the snacking fun!
- Thai Peanut Sauce, great over spaghetti A go-to meal perfect when traveling, lunchtime, easy weeknight meal or to bring to a party!
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Thai Peanut Sauce An easy and delicious light lunch or snack!
- Thai Peanut Sauce over Ice Cream this sauce is good on anything and the salty-sweet combo on ice cream is yummy
- Mini Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups too cute not to make!
- Easy Chocolate Peanut butter Whoopie Pies a yummy whoopie pie full of flavor
- Thai Peanut Dip grab some chips and start dipping, this is so good
- Thai Peanut Sauce for dipping spring rolls no need for takeout!
- Thai Peanut Pizza Sauce a yummy sauce that is simple to make
I am a HUGE peanut butter fan and have already put a few of these recipes on my list to make!
I just love peanut butter and I seem lots of recipes I’m going to make thanks so much Diane!
We are huge peanut butter lovers over here and I can’t wait to make my family some of these recipes!
I love peanut butter, these recipes look great!
You have really great recipes, I like that they aren’t complicated and I know I’ll be making some real soon.
I’m a huge peanut butter fan and already love the look of many of these recipes, can’t wait to give them a try.