I’m sharing with you one of my families all time FAVORITE soup recipes! If you and your family love easy, delicious, filling recipes that can be made in 30 minutes… this is it!
I’ve been making this recipe for YEARS!
I’m happy to be sharing it with you and I’m so GLAD I finally took photos of this recipe to share with you. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve made this recipe, it’s always a winner.
- It’s super quick, is made in under 30 minutes.
- It’s easy, everything cooks in one pot.
- It has simple ingredients and tastes delicious.
As soon as the weather starts cooling off it’s unofficially declared SOUP SEASON!
Which means just about every week we have soup.
I have always been a HUGE soup lover and my family has followed right along and loves it too. When the kids were younger, I’d just reduce the amount of broth for them so it was less messy. Now that they are older, it’s not an issue, but if you have little ones that may be helpful so you can be sure mealtime is easy for you.
This is one of these “pound of ground” recipes, I typically buy a pound of ground something and then come up with some meal to make with it on the day I’ll be making it. Meatloaf, meatballs, meat sauce over pasta and this SOUP!
- Spicy Beefy Meatballs with Onion Gravy
- Easy Meatball Recipe
- Easy Empanadas
- Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Taco Baked Ziti
- My Favorite Chili Recipe
- Baked Ziti
I hope this recipe makes it into your families menu rotation just like mine!
If you’d like more great soup recipes check out my,
Grab some crusty bread or cracker to go along with your bowl of soup, sit back and ENJOY!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- ½ lb spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 4 cloves diced garlic
- 6 leaves fresh basil (or ½ teaspoon dry basil)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- This is a one-pot soup recipe, that makes it easy and efficient and the perfect 30-minute meal.
- In 4 qt saucepan or larger brown ground beef.
- Add to the pan carrots, celery, onion, tomatoes, spaghetti, oregano, garlic and basil and chicken stock.
- Bring it to a boil over high heat, move spaghetti around with tongs so it doesn't stick together. As soon it boils, turn to medium to medium-low and continue to simmer (a low boil) for ten minutes.
If you like this soup recipe you will LOVE the rest of the recipes in my SOUP EBOOK (they can all be made within 30 minutes)