Here we have chicken parmesan without all the fuss!
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
No fuss, no worry and it’s ready in a hurry!
I have been enjoying ground chicken more and more.
And it’s just PERFECT for these chicken parmesan meatballs.
There are many serving options here if you eat low carb, serve them with a side salad or vegetables, they’re great over pasta and perfect on a roll.
Enjoy them any way you like even if you enjoy them as an appetizer!
You won’t believe how fast these are to make.
I have sat by these many times and enjoy them on the end of my fork! t
They always seem to disappear before I can get a nice photo taken.
Not this time, I made sure to snap a few photos so I could easily share this recipe with you before I grabbed my fork!
This an easy go to menu item that my family loves and I hope yous does too.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- Mix panko bread crumbs and Italian bread crumbs in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl mix, ground chicken with ½ cup bread crumbs mixture, oregano, egg, salt and pepper.
- Roll meatballs into two tablespoons size balls.
- Roll meatballs into the other ½ cup bread crumb mixture.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add a tablespoon of oil to pan and then add meatballs, turning as they cook.
- Test with a thermometer and cook meatballs to 165˙.
- Add marinara sauce to the pan of meatballs, grated cheese over meatballs add mozatella cheese and turn temperature to low, cook until sauce is hot and cheese is melting.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see this recipe!
Sharing this post is appreciated and encouraged. Use the share buttons at the top and bottom of the post, there are many options to all your favorite social media channels and you can also email it to a friend. Print out the recipe to enjoy it on your next kitchen adventure. Please don’t copy and paste the full post, it’s prohibited without written consent from me. Recipes including wording and photographs are Copyright of createdby-diane.com.
Please enjoy this recipe and click here to sign up for email updates to receive recipes in your inbox.