In minutes you could be snacking on your new Fall FAVORITE! Give this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn a try!
One whiff of this and everyone will have their hands in the bowl,
it’s buttery and salty and sweet and sticky…
which means it’s totally delicious in my book!
I love all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice as long as it doesn’t taste like you bit into a candle…
I’m all about the delicious flavors of cinnamon and spice and apple cider and all sorts of sweet treats!
If you’re with me so far,
you’ll want to make a batch of this pumpkin spice popcorn pronto!
The real fun of this popcorn comes from the “sticky” sweet coating,
it’s made from marshmallows…
oh yes, the fun begins there.
This recipe only takes a minute to turn ordinary popcorn into your favorite fall treat!
some of my all-time favorite pumpkin items are:
- Pumpkin Ice Cream – no matter how cold it is ICE CREAM is always a winner and the delicious flavor of pumpkin is awesome.
- Pumpkin Muffins – an easy baked muffin you’ll want to make all year long.
- Pumpkin Pancakes – no morning is complete in the fall without a stack of these!
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake – this cake will win everyone over… it’s easy and tasty and is ready in under an hour.
Here is my post on mixing up pumpkin pie spice, if you bake a lot it’s great to mix up your own, of course you can purchase pumpkin pie spice at most grocery type stores as well.
You’ll start with popped popcorn, and heat up the sauce in the microwave, then pour it on top of the popcorn in a large bowl.
Then stir it well so all the popcorn is coated completely.
Then spread it out on a parchment-lined bakign sheet evenly to cool.
AND there you have it.. you’re new fall favorite!
I have so many fun Halloween posts to share with you…
this one not only has a great chili recipe, you can see some fun ways I decorated too.
And if you’re looking for things OTHER THAN CANDY to hand out, this is a must see post.
don’t miss these other pumpkin recipes:
- Garlic Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes – oh these are so yummy, definatly give this recipe a try.
- Pumpkin Dip this is the easily way to bring the fall flavors to your table, this great dip is simple and yummy with cookies and pretzels.
- These Pumpkin Scones are always a huge hit, everyone says they are better than Starbucks and I agree!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting – aren’t these just the CUTEST cupcaks ever!
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- 1 cup popcorn kernels to yield 4 quarts of popcorn or 2 bags of microwave popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt If popping popcorn from kernels
- 2 tablespoons melted butter if popping popcorn from kernels
- 8 oz marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Pop popcorn, either in a large pot with a tablespoon of oil, or microwave popcorn.
- Add salt while the popcorn is still hot.
- Add a tablespoon or two of melted butter and stir well to combine.
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl place marshmallows, butter, brown sugar,
- Microwave on high for 1:30-2 minutes until all is melted (stop microwave after 1 minute and stir, then start again)
- The mixture is very sticky.
- Add in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to marshmallow mixture
- Stir well, then pour over popcorn and toss popcorn well to completely coat all popcorn.
- Place the coated popcorn on a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow popcorn to cool.