Apples and cinnamon are such a great flavor combination that one whiff of this and you’ll want to pour it over just about EVERYTHING!
Apple Cinnamon Syrup
There are no changing of the leaves here yet, it’s over 90 degrees and will most likely stay that way for at least another month.
But we’re bound to see one or two red or orange leaves… we hope!
That doesn’t mean we have to wait for some delicious fall flavors.
This syrup is just an easy way to get all sorts of fall flavors in your favorites without even turning on your oven.
In minutes you can be enjoying this and chances are you have everything you need on hand.
I’ve listed some of the items you may enjoy this syrup on and I can’t wait to hear what you enjoy it on.
Your kitchen will smell AMAZING and it’s not just a great air freshener, it’s DELICIOUS!
I just love how cinnamon and apples together create such a comforting flavor and makes me want to grab a sweatshirt and jeans and cuddle up on the couch.. with a hot cup of tea and some of this s syrup in it will be fabulous!
I used a fuji apple, but any apple will taste great!
If you are enjoying this over pancakes you can also make the syrup and add in some diced apples and chopped walnuts to the finished syrup and heat it for a couple of minutes for a real fun apple experience!
- 1 apple
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Slice apple and place it into In a medium saucepan with water, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then turn to medium-low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow syrup to cool, remove apple pieces.
- Place syrup into a glass jar, use at room temperature or refrigerate if using in an iced drink.
- Store in the refrigerator can be easily reheated for use in hot items or over ice cream.
Click on the links below to find each syrup recipe:
- Blueberry Syrup
- Cherry Syrup
- Apple Cinnamon Syrup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Syrup
- Coffee Syrup
- Pineapple Syrup
- Maple Syrup
- Peach Syrup