THIS is my FAVORITE PIE CRUST RECIPE you won’t believe how easy it is.
This cranberry cheesecake pie is great for Thanksgiving or Christmas or to cheer up a cold and gloomy cold day,
if you’re looking for more Thanksgiving and other holiday recipes take a look at some of these:
Another great pie is this cranberry coconut custard pie
Roast Pork loin with cranberries, and easy and delicious meal.
6 homemade cranberry sauce recipes, there is a favorite flavor for everyone, take a look.
And don’t miss seeing these mini cranberry pecan pies, they are my dad’s favorite and I make them for him every year.
- 2 8 oz packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 16 oz bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor add 2 (room temperature) packages of cream cheese
- along with 1 cup sour cream and sugar and half package cranberries
- process until smooth
- Transfer mix to a bowl
- Mix in each egg
- then add in 1 tsp vanilla
- Once it was poured into the pie shell, I placed the other half bag of cranberries on top.
- I baked it at 325 for 45 minutes
- Turn the oven off and leave the pie in the oven for one more hour.
- Remove pie, allow to cool completely before refrigerating.
- Place the cheesecake pie in the fridge and allow it to chill for at least 4 hours to set up nicely.