This recipe is the perfect combination of a classic cheesecake with a DELICIOUS kick of cranberries.
Perfect for ANY Holiday
It may sound like an unusual combination, but just imagine…
the tartness of the cranberries and the sweetness of cheesecake all in a wonderfully delicious pie.
I just love how pretty pink it turned out.
It was DELICIOUS, I was very surprised as I typically only prefer plain cheesecake. I do sometimes like it topped with blueberries, but most times I like it plain.
The cranberries were the perfect item to put into my unusual pie.
Cranberry Cheesecake Pie
- 2 8 oz packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 16 oz bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor add 2 room temperature packages of cream cheese
- along with 1 cup sour cream
- /2 package cranberries
- process until smooth
- Transfer mix to mixer bowl
- Mis in each egg
- then add in 1 tsp vanilla
- Once it was poured into the pie shell, I placed the other half bag of cranberries on top.
- I baked it at 325 for 45 minutes
- Turn oven off and leave pie in there for one more hour.
- Remove pie, allow to cool completely before refrigerating