A meal like no other, it’s easy to make and looks GORGEOUS! You serve this great recipe over veggies, with rice or noodles or eat them as an appetizer.
This dish is so flexible it may just make it onto your meal schedule routinely as it is so flavorful that you’ll want to enjoy it again and again!
I often order chicken satay with peanut dipping sauce when I go out, I love the extra boost of protein and it’s SO tasty!
I thought I’d add those same great flavors to chicken meatballs and serve them with a peanut dipping sauce.
It’s great on its own as an appetizer or as a main dish, just add some rice. You can serve it with raw or sauteed veggies.
Be sure to print both recipes as you’ll need most of the ingredients that go into the meatballs to make the sauce.
Here are some other chicken and meatball recipes you may like:
- Asian Chicken– wait until you see all the meals you can make out of this!
- Sticky Chicken– mouth watering… really!
- Creamy Tomato Chicken– tender and delicious.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs– great for an appetizer or for dinner, my kids request these all the time.
- Chicken Meatballs in Plum Sauce– the sauce is so yummy, these are always requested by my husband!
- Italian Wedding Soup– a delicious soup anytime, true comfort food!
I’m so happy to see the grocery stores selling more ground chicken, it wasn’t always easy to get. I did buy this meat grinder and I’d would just buy a large package of boneless skinless chicken breasts and grind my own in previous years. It’s still the most economical way to get ground chicken.
Once I bake the meatballs I take some of the sauce and spread it over the meatballs with a silicone brush. The sauce will melt onto the meatballs nicely while they are warm, I still have enough sauce to dip into. If you want a lot of sauce, make a double batch.
If you have leftover sauce, feel free to pour it over pasta and cut up some meatballs and add the raw veggies and WHAMO, you have a great cold noodle meal for the next days lunch.
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400ª
- Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well, roll 2 tablespoon sized balls onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until the center of the meatballs registers 165° on a meat thermometer.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until the sauce is smooth.
If you like this or any other recipe on Created by Diane be sure to share the post with the ones you love. You can click on the “share” buttons on the top and the bottom of each post, you can share it on social media or in an email.
Sign up for email updates and GET delicious recipes delivered right to you! Plus get my free e-cookbook too.
OMG, this looks so gorgeous. The recipe looks nice and easy, I can’t wait to make it!
Beautiful display, looks delicious! This recipe certainly looks like a keeper, but everything you make is the best! Looks and taste!
I always love chicken satay and order it out often too, I can’t wait to make this recipe!
This looks very delicious. I can’t wait to enjoy this dish.
I am happy with your article, I think your website is pretty good. Many articles are very useful for everyone. I am sure your website will grow in the future. I will always support your website, hopefully more advanced. keep the spirit… thanks
Poker Online Uang Asli
This dish looks amazing and full of color, what a great healthy meal!
I am a huge peanut butter fan, and I love this recipe it’s simple and I bet the sauce is delicious.
Thanks for sharing this recipe, it looks great. My family loves meatballs of any variety and I can’t wait to enjoy a plate full of these.
These look amazing I just love peanut sauce and now I can make it anytime I like, thanks for the great recipe.