Creamy filled oatmeal cookies are easy to make by adding Oreos into them.
these are irresistible.
They are BIG, they are CHEWY and they are stuffed with Oreo Cookies.
Yes, they are Oatmeal Cookies with Oreo Cookies all stuffed inside.
These should go to the top of you must make list.
and believe me they will be devoured FAST!
The filling in the Oreo Cookies gave these an extra chewiness that made it hard to stop eating these. Sometimes good things come in BIG packages, like these extra large cookies. No messing around, small packages are great, but sometimes it’s go BIG or go Home.
- ½ cup softened butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 sleeves Oreo Cookies (about 10 oz.) I used double stuffed Oreos. Chop each Oreo into quarters.
- Beat butter and sugars on medium speed, add eggs vanilla, beat well. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, mix.Mix in oats and Oreo pieces.
- Drop by 3 Tablespoon size onto a prepared cookie sheet (I use parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes or until bottom is golden.
- Makes 2 dozen cookie
- adapted from Quaker Vanishing Cookie Recipe
If you love Oreos you’ll love these recipes
- Oreo Frosting– perfect on cake, cupcakes and cookies… it’s yummy!
- Oatmeal Oreo Cookies – the Oreos make these cookies super creamy and extra delicious.
- Fried Oreos – OMG these are so irresistible, no need to go to the county fair with these in the house.
- Oreo Cake – this delicious white cake smothered in Oreos, it’s just about the perfect cake ever!
- Oreo Scones – these scones are so full of flavor these are SO hard to resist.
I LOVE Oatmeal Cookies here are some more Oatmeal inspired recipes if you LOVE oatmeal too.
LOTS of info on baking cookies here:
- cookie tips guide https://www.createdby-diane.com/cookie-tips
how to bake perfect cookies https://www.createdby-diane.com/2017/09/how-to-bake-perfect-cut-out-cookies.html
- Easy Cut Out Cookies https://www.createdby-diane.com/2011/07/sugar-cookie-recipe.html
- Cookie Dough Recipe that holds it’s shape https://www.createdby-diane.com/2011/07/sugar-cookie-recipe.html
- Soft Sugar Cookies and Frosting https://www.createdby-diane.com/2017/05/soft-sugar-cookies.html
- How to ice cookies with a piping bag https://www.createdby-diane.com/2017/07/how-to-ice-cookies-with-a-piping-bag.html
- Brush on glaze icing https://www.createdby-diane.com/2014/08/lemon-italian-cookies-with-lemon-icing.html
- resources, recipes, items, and instructions for baking perfect cookies https://www.createdby-diane.com/2017/09/how-to-bake-perfect-cut-out-cookies.html
- royal icing recipe https://www.createdby-diane.com/2013/10/royal-icing-googly-eyes.html