Chocolate Chip Cut Out Cookies
Does everyone love Chocolate Chip Cookies like I do? I love them so much I thought it would be fun to make them heart shaped! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe makes Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are so delicious hot out of the oven. I’m not even going to tell how many I had to sample to see if I really liked them. After the first few, I still wasn’t sure….good thing I made plenty.
Lucky for me there were five dozen.
- ⅓ cup melted butter (salted)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 21/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir butter and brown sugar and together, then add vanilla and eggs on at a time, beat until each is incorporated.
- Add baking powder and flour, mix well. Add chips and blend.
- Flour your surface and roll out dough, cut with cookie cutter and bake on parchment lined baking sheet for 10 minutes.
If you like chocolate chip cookies, you will LOVE THIS!