I can’t help myself

I’m really sorry,
I can’t help myself,
I love spaghetti!
I really love it with sausage,
along with sauce, Romano cheese, and red pepper flakes.
I make my sauce with
sautéed garlic and onion
crushed tomatoes
red wine
oregano, salt and pepper
and a little bit of red pepper flakes in their too.
ah…spaghetti at it’s finest!
13 Comments

don't forget to confirm email sent and enjoy every recipe

Comments

Natasha says:

mmmm yum! This looks delicious. Great picture too!

Best wishes,
    Natasha.

MsBabyPlan says:

This is one yummy blog. I will come back once I've had my breaky :)!
    Stopping by from Sits, have a fab Thursday.

That looks really yummy! I've been trying to figure out what we will be eating on the weekend – thanks for a really good idea :)

Blackberry Jam Cafe says:

I'm so glad you posted this – it's one of my all times favorites. Simple, but ever so good! As always, something great when I stop by here!
    Susan

cookies and cups says:

You are crazy spaghetti lady! You should re-title your blog :)
    This looks perfect!

Nothing like spaghetti! One of my favorites. That looks very good.

Youa re cracking me up with the spaghetti…lol. I am reading through the cookbook and there are some yummy looking things in there and I am learning a lot to boot!

Kathleen says:

Spaghetti is one of my most favorite things to eat! I love it with meatballs!

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More says:

Stopping by from FF. My 1st Hub was Italian and I used to love MIL's homemade marinara sauce. So simple, but sooo yummy!

Your pic made my mouth water . . . @ 10 pm!

MelissaAggie98 says:

You've got a really great blog here!

Happy FF! I'm your newest follower! If you can, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great day!

Lindsay* says:

stopping in from SITS, this spaghetti looks so yummy!!

Coupon Clippin' Daddy says:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Found you on Friday Follow! I'm now a follower.

Have a GREAT day!

1. […] many pasta dinners like Spaghetti and Meatballs (yes there is a spaghetti and meatball cake too) spaghetti with sausage, a quick and delicious spaghetti dinner, even Spaghetti with Blue Cheese and toasted Walnuts and […]