The weather is heating up and there is no better time to try a no-bake cheesecake recipe. I have lots of delicious flavors for you to try. You can make them in a traditional springform pan, or put them in individual jars for a more simplified version, just mix and chill… what can be easier.
Creamy and delicious… no-bake cheesecake recipes without the use of “cool whip” or other artificial flavors, these cheesecakes have a great rich flavor. These taste WAY better than any box mix or shortcut and use really great tasting ingredients… no cool whip, fake tasting oily ingredients here, just deliciousness.
The only planning you’ll need to think of is to make it ahead of time, so it can completely chill, I usually make it the day ahead just to be sure. But depending on what type of pan or container you put it in, you can shorten the chill time.
Like… small jars, they don’t take as long to get cold. You can add lids for on the go desserts or leave the lids off if you’ll be serving them at home.
I’m not going to lie, JARS are my favorite. No cutting, no portioning out at the last minute, just cute individual servings!
- Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake With delicious fresh blueberries this cake has amazing flavor, and WOW! What a pretty color.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie No-Bake Cheesecake For the chocolate chip cookie lover in all of us!
- Apple Cinnamon No-Bake Cheesecake This one is AMAZING, and secretly my favorite of all!
- Red Velvet No-Bake Cheesecake You will not believe how great this tastes, it tastes just like the ever famous red velvet cake, and the color is a show stopper.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake Always a great flavor combo and so creamy this one will satisfy any chocolate peanut butter lover!
- Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake Make no time limits on Pumpkin, this is great all year long!
- Chocolate Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake with a great chocolate cookie crust and a delicious strawberry cheesecake filling this is a dynamic duo!
- Coconut No-Bake Cheesecake with graham cracker crumbs and a coconut filling topped with toasted coconut, this is a flavor explosion of coconut any coconut lover will love.
If you like raspberries or blackberries better than strawberries or blueberries just swap out your favorite for what the recipe calls for.