They are so good, you’ll want S’more! These Mini S’more Pies are so perfect you will want to make them right away!
Mini S’more Pies
Pin this to your dessert or pie board on Pinterest to save it for later!
Follow Created by Diane on Pinterest to see some delicious recipes
You won’t believe how easy these are to make and how incredibly delicious they are.
These really are no bake pies, if you torch the marshmallows with a hand held torch.
You can put them under the broiler to toast the marshmallow, which contradicts the no bake part, BUT if a minute or two in the oven count as baking so be it!
to me they count as no bake…since they don’t bake for 30 minutes. You could also toast the marshmallows over an open fire on a skewer and place them on top of the chocolate, the marshmallow will stick to the chocolate as soon as it melts the chocolate a little bit.
They have a deliciously buttery graham cracker crust with chocolate ganache filling and topped with a giant marshmallow that gets toasted…YUM
Using really good tasting chocolate is key to having the best flavor.
I prefer dark chocolate and use 60% cacao Ghirardelli chocolate chips, if you are a milk chocolate kinda person just use good chocolate, it matters especially when you aren’t using a ton of chocolate.
Just think in just a few easy steps these will be ready!
There are so many reasons I like these, one is how simple they are but that they have such a delicious and rich flavor.
I love individual desserts! They aren’t just cute, but there is no cutting and portioning out once made, and no yelling of who gets the “bigger piece” (not that my kids would ever say that!)
You can multiply this recipe if you want to make 12 or more.
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. chocolate (I prefer 60% cacao Ghirardelli chocolate) remember the better the chocolate you use the better the flavor
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 jumbo marshmallows
- 6 wide mouth jar lids
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the butter until the graham cracker crumbs are all coated if pressed together they will stick to each other. Using a pastry cutter makes the mixing easy. Alternative you can use a fork.
- Place two tablespoons of graham cracker mixture into each jar lid and press the crumbs firmly into the lid like you would a pie crust in a pie plate. Using a mini tart shaper helps, using the bottom of s small measuring cup works well also.
- Press the graham mix until it's pressed nicely into the lids.
- Heat heavy cream for about 1 minute in the microwave then pour chocolate into cream, let stand 3-4 minutes. Stir until chocolate if fully melted and then add in 1 tablespoon butter and mix until all smooth.
- Fill pie crusts with chocolate mixture. place in fridge to set quickly or leave on counter to firm up over a few hours. (the fridge will set the crust more firm than the counter, if you like a messier crumbly crust the counter is fine. You can always pop them in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill them if needed)
- Place jumbo marshmallows on top of chocolate and toast under hi heat broiler for 1-2 minutes or toast with a torch.
The best part of these S’more is that they are great in the summer because you really don’t have to heat up your kitchen to bake them (even if the broiler is on for a couple minutes or you use one of the alternative methods I mentioned) and they are great ALL YEAR LONG, no matter the weather or occasion. S’more are always a HUGE hit!