The perfect sauce to top roast beef, you won’t believe how simple it is to put together. Whether you slather it on a roast beef sandwich, beef tenderloin, tri-tip, prime rib, a roast of beef, or similar, this recipe will win for everyone. With a delicious tanginess and spice in a creamy sauce. This recipe is easily multiplied for any amount needed from simple sandwiches to holiday celebrations.
This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is so worth making…
I love sauces, spreads and well just about anything you can dunk something into.
Creamy Horseradish Sauce is no different, I LOVE it!
It’s delicious slathered on roast beef (hot or cold) I love to dip veggies into it and have been known to dunk potato chips in it too.
I like it on ham and well to tell the truth if I have a piece of cheese that to is so yummy with a little creamy horseradish.
It’s easy and quick to make and really ads a deliciously HUGE flavor.
Roast Beef Stackers, just about the most delicious and easy-to-make appetizers!
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (I use the prepared horseradish in a jar, fresh would be great too sadly I don't find it often)
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- In a blender ( I small drink blender or immersion blender work great if you are making a small batch like this) mix all ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
- keep refrigerated and server cold
- Multiply recipe for larger batches