Looking for a side dish, that takes just MINUTES to make…
Sweet Potatoes & Onions
These easy sweet potatoes are ready in minutes and won’t crowd your oven on busy holidays, and they are perfect for everyday dinners too.
This is simple and a great way to serve sweet potatoes.
This is a no-fuss side dish,
grab your skillet!
These sweet potatoes are perfect with chicken, turkey, ham, beef and I just LOVE them with a fried egg on top!
Great breakfast option with scrambled egg also.
I love when I have some leftover and can eat them with eggs for breakfast or make them up for an easy “brinner” option.
Sweet Potatoes and Onions
- 2 large 4 small sweet potatoes chopped medium-small dice (4 cups diced)
- 1 white onion chopped 1 cup diced
- 2 scallions diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet on high heat
- Add olive oil then add onions and sweet potatoes.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add green onions before serving.
Ned more holiday ideas:
How to Roast a Turkey Overnight