- 8 oz cream cheese (1/3 less fat cream cheese can be used)
- 8 oz canned pumpkin
- ½ cup sour cream ( light sour cream can be used)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl with mixer mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin, sour cream and powdered sugar along with pumpkin pie spice.
- Chill until cold.
- Dip strawberries, cookies, cake, pretzels, marshmallows and gingersnaps into this dip. It's delicious.
I've even made this recipe quadrupled and it all gets devoured.
Imagine, marshmallows, strawberries, cake, cookies, all dipped into this delicious pumpkin dip.
As well as chocolate.
Yes, you can have pumpkin covered chocolate!