No messy sticky fingers, just a bowl full of yumminess
This has a great go to dish.
I go to it when my kids stand in front of the refrigerator with the doors opened wide and want something to eat, but aren’t looking for an entire 5 course meal to be prepared.
I often have cooked pasta in the fridge and cooked chicken, it really makes putting quick easy meals together WAY quicker if I already have some basics prepared.
If I don’t…. well then this takes a few more minutes but at the most 30 minutes.
This is great game day food!
It’s spicy and crunchy.
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ¼ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- crumbled blue cheese (garnish)
- diced celery (garnish)
- Mix sour cream with hot sauce.
- Pour sauce over warm chicken, then toss with pasta.
- Add blue cheese and diced celery on top with additional hot sauce.