If you want to add some pumpkin spice to your life, this pumpkin spice syrup is perfect and you’ll want to add it to everything.
As soon as the weather starts to cool off, the leaves start turning is the perfect time to make a batch of this pumpkin spice syrup, you’ll love how simple it is, and how great tastes.
There are so many things you’ll love to add the syrup to…
such as coffee, tea, ice cream, milkshakes, yogurt, pancakes, French toast, pancakes and you can make a fun fall Italian cream soda with it too. You may even find some you love it on that I haven’t even though of, and if you do be sure to let me know.
I’m always a huge fan of changing things up!
Making great-tasting syrups is a great way to do that quickly and easily.
Now if you’re looking to make a pumpkin spice latte: hot or iced you’ll start with some espresso or stongly brewed coffee, milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and add some whipped cream on top and dust it with some cinnamon or nutmeg
You’ll need some Pumpkin Pie Spice to make this syrup recipe, be sure to click to get my mix if you don’t have any.
AND if you’re into all the “fall feels” you are going to love this Apple Cinnamon Syrup too!
Here is a link to bottles I use for syrups.
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar (white granulated or brown sugar) it's delicious with both
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan bring water and sugar to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice and stir until sugar is dissolved and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from stove, add in vanilla.
- The syrup will thicken as it cools.
- Keep stored in the fridge for a month.
I have LOTS of pumpkin recipes for you to try: