Apple Pie Dip
The Holidays will be approaching fast.
No better time to have a brand new dip recipe ready to go, right?
This dip is easy to whip up so you won’t be late to the party!
This takes apple pie to a whole new level.
No waiting for dessert time to enjoy this one, it’s great with potato chips.
Yeah…who knew potato chips and apple pie would be such a great combination! You do know how much I like potato chips, don’t you?
Yea I’ve mentioned it a time or two.
So when developing this recipe I tasted lots and lots of chips to see which Kettle Brand Chips would go well with this new dip. I just Loved their New York Cheddar and Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips, oh how I love Cheddar and apple together. It was also delicious with their Sea Salt Chips, the salty sweet combo is YUMMY!
One of my favorite potato chips is Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, as soon as I took one bite of those I was hooked and fill up my shopping cart with them each week. Just ask the girl at the grocery store, I’m sure she thinks there is a party at my house each week with all the chips I buy.
I just love all the fun flavors Kettle Brand Chips offers. I often hide the Buffalo Bleu so I can have them all to myself. I am still searching for their Fully Loaded Baked Potato Chips, I haven’t been able to find them yet. Maybe everyone else has and that is why I can’t find them. Kettle Brand Chips has over 33 varieties of potato chips. I’ve had 10 of them so far. Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, Sea Salt, Buffalo Bleu, Jalapeño, New York Cheddar, Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream, Sweet Onion, Spicy Thai and Krinkle Cut Zesty Ranch. I love the texture of their chips. They really hold up when dipping them, which is important to me since I do like to pile on the dip.
You will want to pile on this dip and add some graham cracker crumbs on top just for fun!
- 1 bag Kettle Brand Chips
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix cream cheese and make sure it's smooth before adding other ingredients or the dip will be lumpy.
- Mix with immersion blender:
- cream cheese, sour cream, apple pie filling, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and blend until smooth.
- You could use a blender or food processor to blend this dip smooth as well.
- Garnish dip with Graham Cracker Crumbs resembling a real apple pie for fun.
I was asked to create a dip recipe for Kettle Brand Chips, which was really fun seeing as I already LOVE their chips. All opinions are my own. Those are priceless.