If you like s’ mores these cookies will become your new favorite, and they will win over anyone who wants just bout the cutest cookie ever.
They are so good you want S’MORE! A new favorite in my home are these Chocolate Chip–Teddy Graham– S’more Cookies 🙂 The great taste of a S’ more in a baked cookie, which is great if you’d like to take a bunch of S’more on the go.
I have a funny story about Teddy Grahams. While we were on our summer vacation, we stopped at a place for dinner that served Teddy Grahams with their kids’ meals. A few tables away from us was a child making quite of a fuss. Getting louder and louder, it was hard to ignore. The mom said very loudly do you want your Teddy Grahams, Do you want your Teddy Grahams, Do you want your Teddy Grahams…she said it so many times, we all started laughing at our table, thinking how funny it was. It was a simple fuss and you get… Teddy Grahams. We all know say DO YOU WANT YOUR TEDDY GRAHAMS!
These are in honor of all moms who will break out the Teddy Grahams to settle their kids down even if it’s before dinner so that everyone else can enjoy their dinner…bring on the cookies. This is where chocolate chip cookies get a makeover.
This is where chocolate chip cookies get a makeover.
Add two to three chocolate chips, marshmallows, and Teddy Grahams.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips plus ½ cup to top off cookies
- about 40 Teddy Grahams
- about 40 mini marshmallows
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugars then add one egg at a time mixing completely.
- Mix in flour, cinnamon, cocoa, baking powder, and vanilla until completely incorporated.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Scoop out two tablespoons batter into a ball place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and press down with the palm of the hand or the bottom of a glass to flatten a bit.
- Add two to three chocolate chips, marshmallows, and Teddy Grahams cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.