If you are looking forward to summer, parties and having fun, this Moscato Margarita is going to fit into those plans perfectly!
A little known fact is that I LOVE Margaritas,
it’s my go to drink.
Just wait until you get a sip of this fruity drink I’ve mixed up for you today.
These will take the guess work out of entertaining.
I love to entertain and often have company over and look for fun recipes and drinks to kick things up!
Moscato is a fruity wine and it goes perfectly into this margarita by adding a lightly sweet fruity flavor.
I muddled limes and added in some tequila and Gallo Pink Moscato.
I rimmed the glasses with lime, then salt too.
I dropped some more small lime wedges into the glasses with some raspberries.
These drinks are Pretty in PINK!
I shared my Shrimp Ceviche with Raspberries Recipe Here, take a look it’s the PERFECT summer dish!
it was DELICIOUS and a perfect party food.
I also served nachos which are always a crowd pleaser.
It’s so great when just a few simple items make for such a great party.
Moscoto Day is May 9th and celebrated thanks to Gallo, join in the fun and whip up a Moscato Margarita and celebrate along.
- ½ lime cut small to muddle and to garnish
- 1-2 oz tequila (to taste)
- 6 oz Gallo Pink Moscato
- 2 raspberries
- Muddle ¼ of the lime pieces in a cocktail shaker, it's tall and easy to break down with a muddler.
- Pour ice into cocktail shaker add tequila and Moscoto
- Pour into serving glass rimmed with salt.
- Add lime pieces and raspberries.
Find a store near you that carries Gallo: click here for Store Locator Tool
Join the 4th annual Gallo Family Vineyards #Moscato Day Twitter party.
- Saturday, May 9th at 9 am ET / 12pm PT.
- Where? On Twitter! Follow along using #MoscatoDay@GalloFamily’s National #MoscatoDay Twitter Chat
- Invitations needed? Just simply RSVP online and then tag #MoscatoDay and @GalloFamily in your tweets on the day of the party to participate!
- You could win fun goodies and gift cards by simply RSVP’ing and participating!