I just love appetizers and often make them when I have friends stop by or for something to enjoy on the weekends!
- Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs-these are not only pretty they are delicious
- Crispy Baked French Fries- I could eat these every day!
- Carne Asada Fries- this is a winner through and through
- Avocado Caprese-super simple and enjoyed by all.
- Stuffed Jalapeno Bread with Bacon-one of my all time favorites.
- Avocado Chipotle Egg Rolls-these are so delicious.
- Deviled Egg Dip-for the egg lover.
- Balsamic Cheese Dip- balsamic and cheese a winning combo!
Sometimes I make them for dinner during the week, I’m funny that way.
Appetizers and snacks are something that are hard to pass by without partaking in.
I find them irresistible, it doesn’t matter if it’s a finger food, dip, or if I need a plate and fork to eat it.
There are so many flavor options here, I don’t prefer to go out to eat as often as I used to. I am often so disappointed in the food, I end up saying I could have made something better.
Now you can too! Serve up some of these and here RAVE Reviews!