Looking for a simple and delicious dip that everyone will rave over, check out this creamy fig jam dip!
I love dip, it’s no secret in my house. How about you?
Well, when I make a new one I’m never sure if it’ll be a big hit with everyone else or just me.
This recipe was a winner with everyone!
They all loved it. I couldn’t be happier.
I didn’t even tell them what it was, they just started slathering it on crackers and devouring it.
The flavor combo is delicious.
You can use cream cheese or goat cheese.
You can use regular fig jam or for an added kick try fig jam with chilis.
Serve with crackers
or serve with toasted baguette slices or sliced apples.
Buy or make the topping:
I had this cranberry pecan topping on hand, the pecans are sweet honey pecans but another simple option is to use chopped dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
Cheese and jam is a combination of balanced flavors, for a tangier option use goat cheese.
Other great options:
Top with sliced apricots, almonds, or pumpkin seeds.
And if you love figs, give this Fig Cake a try.
Fig Jam Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese or goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup fig jam regular or fig jam with chilis for some spice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- coarse salt
- In a tall jar or bowl with a beater/whip attachment whip cream cheese with heavy cream, until silky smooth.
- Stir in balsamic glaze.
- Spread mixture onto serving dish.
- Stir jam so it's smooth, spread over top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with dried cranberries and chopped pecans, add a pinch of coarse salt.