Oh, Mongolian Beef is so tasty, no need to go get takeout when you can make it so quick!
Mongolian beef is full of flavor and so irresistible.
In minutes, you can be serving this and all you’ll see is SMILES!
I have a hard time not just grabbing a fork and eating it all in the pan while standing at the counter!
This is one of my favorites!
In just a few simple steps you can make this. Coat thinly sliced beef with cornstarch, heat up you skillet and begin cooking the beef, pour on some ginger, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and chili paste with chicken broth and you’re just about done. The beef will finish cooking, the sauce will thicken and all you need to do is grab a fork!
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 lb tri-tip or flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1/4 cup oil
- Cut beef into small strips and coat with cornstarch.
- Mix ginger garlic and soy sauce together with brown sugar, chicken broth and chili paste
- Heat Skillet and add oil to hot pan then cook meat on both sides and then pour in sauce and turn on low so meat will finish cooking and sauce will thicken.
- Add sliced green onions and serve with broccoli and rice for a complete meal.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see this recipe!
Sharing this post is appreciated and encouraged. Use the share buttons at the top and bottom of the post, there are many options to all your favorite social media channels and you can also email it to a friend. Print out the recipe to enjoy it on your next kitchen adventure. Please don’t copy and paste the full post, it’s prohibited without written consent from me. Recipes including wording and photographs are Copyright of createdby-diane.com.
Please enjoy this recipe and click here to sign up for email updates to receive recipes in your inbox.