Pancake Cookies made in a skillet
When you think of cookies
you don’t typically think of making them on the stove top.
These cookies will have you getting out your skillet, just to give them a try.
They are sweet and delicious and look exactly like pancakes.
How fun is that?
place 1-2 tablespoons of batter on skillet over medium heat, cook until golden on both sides and center is cooked. About 2 minutes per side.
- ½ cup butter melted and cooled
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons water
- beat butter and sugar
- add in eggs and vanilla
- mix in flour and baking powder
- stir in water until the batter is smooth and creamy
- place 1-2 tablespoons of batter on heated skillet on medium heat
- cook until both sides are golden and center of cookies is fully cooked
These will fool anyone into thinking they are pancakes, and they taste great drizzled with maple syrup too.