Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dip
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups always remind me of Fall.
It may be the orange package or it may be that as a kid we didn’t seem to have candy lying around all year long.
I think my parents avoided the “candy aisle” in the grocery store as I DON’T recall seeing one…..
I need to talk to them about that.
But when Halloween came around there sure were plenty of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
I just love chocolate and peanut butter together and I really loved the commercials Reese’s had years ago with two people bumping into each other one with a chocolate bar and one with a jar of peanut butter.
Two great tastes that taste great together.
I’m not sure how many people walk down the street with a jar of peanut butter, but I recall as a kid liking the commercials.
I remember trying to decide which I liked better dipping the candy bar in the peanut butter or habing a Reese’s. I think the Reese’s won out in that one.
It sure was fun dipping things in peanut butter and if you’re like me and thought dipping the candy bar into the peanut butter was fun, you will LOVE this.
It’s a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dip. All the delicious flavors of chocolate and peanut butter in a fun creamy dip with chucks of peanut butter and chocolate pieces.
Just perfect to dip….well just about anything into it.
I used a box of Reese’s peanut butter cookie mix and sifted out the chocolate and peanut butter pieces so that when I mixed it up the chocolate pieces wouldn’t just melt into the cookie dip. I stirred them in at the end.
*alternatively, you can use a peanut butter cookie recipe without the eggs, chocolate chips and if you like peanut butter pieces, mix 1/4 cup peanut butter with 1 cup powdered sugar with a fork to create pieces
- 1- 12.5oz. box Betty Crocker Reese's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- alternatively, you can use a peanut butter cookie recipe without the eggs, chocolate chips and if you like peanut butter pieces, mix 1/4 cup peanut butter with 1 cup powdered sugar with a fork to create pieces
- 8 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- Separate dry mix from the peanut butter and chocolate pieces with a strainer.
- Use half of the mix along with half of the pieces for the dip.
- Use the remaining half to make cookies with.
- In bowl with mixer cream butter and cream cheese with dry cookie mix. Remove from mixer and stir in pieces you sifted out.
- Serve with Pretzels, marshmallows, strawberries and cookies and crackers.
This is a great snack for on the go, just put the cookie dip into small plastic containers and everyone can even have their own, so there is no chance of double dipping!
This is perfect for picnicking, heading off the the beach or park or to bring to a friend. Trust me they will LOVE if you bring this!
I loved the strawberries with cookie dip, which reminds me I need to go and check on the cookie dip isn’t lonely as I just bought strawberries and I think they need to MEET!
I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own, those are priceless.