Get all your Mexican Food cravings satisfied with this Green Chile Chicken Pizza.
Oh how I love green chile enchilada sauce, it’s so yummy!
Yep, Italian meet Mexican on this pizza!
Don’t you just love when things get mixed up and the results are GREAT.
This is definitely one of those times!
Roll out the pizza dough on a parchment lined baking sheet
Mix chicken with green chili enchilada sauce.
Place mozzarella cheese on top of pizza crust then top with chicken in sauce.
Bake until crust us cooked and crisp
- 1 package Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Dough
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup Green Chile Enchilada Sauce (I used Las Palmas)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 scallions diced
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- spread mozzarella cheese over pizza
- mix green chile sauce with chicken then place on pizza
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until pizza dough is crisp on bottom.
- Remove from oven and top with scallion and cilantro.
Top pizza with scallions and cilantro.
In about 1/2 the time it would take to have pizza delivered you could be enjoying this!
General Mills invited bloggers to create so new recipes for Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust All opinions are my own, those are priceless.
If you like Mexican flavors on your pizza you may enjoy this one too: