Get all your Mexican Food cravings satisfied with this Green Chile Chicken Pizza.
Oh how I love green chile enchilada sauce, it’s so yummy!
Yep, Italian meet Mexican on this pizza!
Don’t you just love when things get mixed up and the results are GREAT.
This is definitely one of those times!
Roll out the pizza dough on a parchment lined baking sheet
Mix chicken with green chili enchilada sauce.
Place mozzarella cheese on top of pizza crust then top with chicken in sauce.
Bake until crust us cooked and crisp
- 1 package Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Dough
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup Green Chile Enchilada Sauce (I used Las Palmas)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 scallions diced
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- spread mozzarella cheese over pizza
- mix green chile sauce with chicken then place on pizza
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until pizza dough is crisp on bottom.
- Remove from oven and top with scallion and cilantro.
Top pizza with scallions and cilantro.
In about 1/2 the time it would take to have pizza delivered you could be enjoying this!
General Mills invited bloggers to create so new recipes for Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust All opinions are my own, those are priceless.
If you like Mexican flavors on your pizza you may enjoy this one too:
Laura Pokas says
Love it. Love the colors. Very fitting for the Christmas season 🙂 thanks for sharing.
Brian @ A Thought For Food says
I think I need to make some homemade pizza this week. Love the idea of putting green chiles on top.
Oh yum, great flavours for a pizza!
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies says
This looks so tasty–and easy too!
[email protected] says
What a satisfying combination! Gotta try…
Looks delicious! I love chicken on pizza.
This looks delish Diane!
That looks absolutely amazing!
Isn’t that dough so fabulous? What a great recipe!
Lisa | With Style and Grace says
we’re all about pizza nights these days!
oh good, I have 4 more pizza recipes coming 🙂 one today too!
Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles says
Fabulous flavors here. Yum!!
When i make green chicken enchiladas, i mix a can of cream of chicken with the enchilada sauce. It makes the sauce creamier and it sticks to the chicken better… i will definitely try the pizza recipe. Sounds yummy!