Would they please add more hours to the weekend.
It always seems to go so fast.
I need at least 10 more hours added.
I have to do lists that just don’t seem to get completed on the day I intended.
And while we are at it, do we really need it to get dark early at the end of the month?
We haven’t even changed the clocks and already I’m dreading it.
So while we contemplate the awfulness…..
make some of these.
They will help, trust me.
I’m in a way better mood after eating
a couple MANY of these.
I also have a fun GIVEAWAY for you today….
WINNING this would cheer anyone up I’m sure!
Wilton is providing the following items for this giveaway.
- Halloween Cookie Shapes Pan
- Silicone Mini Jack-O-Lantern Mold
- Spider Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Halloween Icing Colors Set
- Creepy Sprinkles Lab
- Halloween Assorted Sprinkles – 6 mix
- Halloween Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Halloween Cutter Set – 3 Piece
- Witch Fingers Pretzel Mold
- Mummies Pretzel Mold
- Smiling Pumpkins Lollipop Mold
- Jack-O-Lantern Mini Baking Cups
- Pumpkin Patch Baking Cups
- Jack-O-Lantern Shaped Party Bags
Enter through the Rafflecopter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(It may take a minute to load) you need to enter with the Rafflecopter above.
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice bakery emulsion (Loranns)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare Madeleine Pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat eggs and sugar with mixer, add vanilla pumpkin emulsion, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Mix in flour until blended.
- Pour butter in a stream and mix on low until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons of batter into each madeleine area of the pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until just golden.
- Remove pan from oven and turn onto a cooling rack.
- Allow Madeleines to cool completely.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice baking emulsion (Loranns)
- Mix all ingredients until smooth, add a drop or two more water if you need it thinner.
- Drizzle icing over cooled Madeleines.
Take a look at some great recipes for the participating bloggers of the giveaway!
Biscoff and Pumpkin Pie Cookie Cups – Lemons for Lulu