JOIN my NEW Facebook Group:
I’ve been blogging for 10 years now, and I am happy to share with you the systems I have in place that work for me.
Below are all the links to the files to print:
- Daily Planner – This will help anyone get organized, start a new to-do list if you change what you do daily you will see results!
- Blog Post Checklist – great for batch work, and to be sure you don’t forget something before a post goes live and also track progress and build a “vault” of blog posts. Working smarter, not harder is always a good idea.
- Setting goals – setting up goals for yourself will help you be more successful
- Menu/Shopping List – to stay organized and reduce stress about what you’ll be eating all week.
- Post Promotion Checklist – a checklist to remind you of all the promoting each post.
- My top 5 tips for growing your email list – Grow your email list and grow your business!
- Stats – keeping track each month will set you up for success
- Passwords – a quick sheet to keep working effectively especially when something happens and you’re not using your usual work-flow.
- Holiday Checklist – we all get busy, keep this handy for parties and holidays and it’ll help you keep track of things to do.
- 25+ Influencer Networks – for bloggers to get paid work, I wrote more about it HERE
“I need help…”
I hear this often,
I love helping others, When other people become more successful from my help it feels great.
Let me help you…
I will motivate you,
help you get “unstuck”,
I’ll give you the help and tools you need to do things better.
I’d like to help you reach your goals,
I can help you set up a good plan.
I can help you stay on track, and help you make better business decisions.
Spend less time spinning your wheels doing the same thing, or the things that do not bring you closer to your goals.
I’m what people call an idea generator, I have TONS of ideas, I can help you brainstorm ideas, figure out what is working, what’s not and what to do next.
You can pick my brain. We all need help, often hiring a coach means we’re committed to doing better. I’d love to help you with that.
Testimonials from people I’ve coached:
-Diane is a Pinterest Encyclopedia. She’s passionate about it but more importantly, wants to share her knowledge with others.
-Diane is so approachable and helpful sharing her knowledge. She reinforced things I wasn’t quite sure about and I walked away with several actionable steps to improve my following.
-I had no idea how much information I was missing, until our chat, I need to do so much more with my social media accounts. I can’t wait to see how much more I grow them now after implementing the tips from Diane.
-While imparting her social media expertise, Diane is amazing in her no-nonsense yet exuberant approach, keeping me actively engaged during our conversation.
-Diane is so welcoming and personable, even having never met her before, you immediately feel she is a friend she seriously knows her stuff about blogging.
All content on www.createdby-diane.com is © copyrighted please only use for personal use.