- 1 package Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Dough
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons Franks Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Roll out dough and cut into 6 squares.
- Bake Dough for 5-7 minutes or until golden and slightly firm.
- spread mozzarella cheese over pizza.
- mix sour cream and hot sauce with chicken then place on pizza.
- Add some blue cheese to each pizza.
- Bake for 5-7 more minutes until cheese is melted and chicken is hot.
- Remove from oven and top with celery and serve.
If you are short on time, using a cooked rotisserie chicken will save time.
If you don't prefer Buffalo type items to be spicy add a tablespoon of honey for a sweeter version.
Recipe by Created by Diane at http://www.createdby-diane.com/2013/01/buffalo-chicken-pizza.html