|Green Chile Chicken Pizza |
- 1 package Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Dough
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- ¼ cup Green Chile Enchilada Sauce (I used Las Palmas)
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 scallions diced
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- spread mozzarella cheese over pizza
- mix green chile sauce with chicken then place on pizza
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until pizza dough is crisp on bottom.
- Remove from oven and top with scallion and cilantro.
If you like your pizza extra crisp pre bake the crust for 5 minutes
If you are short on time, using a cooked rotisserie chicken will save time.
If you prefer a creamy sauce add ¼ cup sour cream to green chile sauce.
Recipe by Created by Diane at http://www.createdby-diane.com/2012/11/green-chile-chicken-pizza.html